- NO REFUNDS. If you are unhappy with your service for any reason contact firstname.lastname@example.org. IF you are unhappy with your nails, please make us aware of any problems before you pay. We will adjust them to your satisfaction or remove coatings that have been applied.
- Tipping is greatly appreciated. Calculate your tip against the full price of service. CA$H is preferred.
- Pricing for each service is for our standard level of service. Special requests, special circumstances and special instructions from client will require additional charges.
- Please refrain from speaker phone use and loud phone conversations inside the salon.
- We have a two-week limited guarantee on Gel and SNS dip powder services. See our guarantee page for details.
- IF you need to cancel/reschedule an appointment please give us as much notice as possible — at least one hour's notice is appreciated. Three "no shows" or short notice cancellations means no more appointments for you — walk in service only.
- IF you are going to be late for your appointment it is your responsibility to call us. 10 minutes late and we will give your slot to any walk-in waiting.
- NO yelling at Charming Nails DC staff because you are late and your slot was given away. Zero tolerance policy.
- Respect our time and that of your fellow clients. Be on time for your appointment. Please don't "no show" or "short notice" cancel your scheduled appointment.
- We reserve the right to refuse ANYONE. Including but not limited to: Anyone with a contagious nail condition. Anyone with an open or infected wound in the treatment area. Anyone with a contagious disease. Anyone that is unwashed, unclean or offensive smelling. Anyone that is rude or disrespectful to Charming Nails DC staff or guests. Anyone that is 10 minutes late or more to their scheduled appointment.
Charming Nails DC
1428 Wisconsin Ave NW Suite 201, 2nd Floor, x-Street : O St
Washington, DC 20007
T: 202.333.7556 :: www.charmingnailsdc.com
Monday to Saturday: 1030 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Last APPT 1/2 hr before close. WALK-INS up to closing time.
Appointments outside of normal hours available for groups booked and paid in advance.